An easy make-ahead appetizer for a crowd!
If you’re having a family gathering or throwing a party, you’ve got to try this delicious cream cheese dip! Serve it cold with bread and/or crackers, and watch it disappear before your eyes.
If you find yourself with family and friends over often, you’ve got to have a good party dip in your recipe index. Preferably something that is quick and easy to make ahead of time. This delicious spinach artichoke dip is the perfect finger food for feeding a crowd!
I love a good warm dip, but that REALLY complicates things; It’s hard to travel with, has to be timed perfectly, and isn’t as good once it’s been sitting out on the counter. The great thing about this cream cheese dip is that it’s served cold but just as good as anything you’d put in the oven!
This cheesy cold dip is crazy good with a loaf of French or sourdough bread, and looks extra fancy served in a bread bowl. You can also serve it with Ritz crackers or even tortilla chips!
Why is this the best party appetizer, ever?
- It’s totally addicting, and yet the spinach makes me feel not so guilty.
- You can make it days ahead of time, and then just plop it into a serving bowl or bread bowl when you’re ready to party.
- There’s no baking or effort required. Seriously, the hardest thing is remembering to thaw the spinach.
- It travels well, so even if you’re not the host, your appetizer can still be the highlight of the party.
- It’s perfect for just about any occasion! Birthday parties, holiday gatherings, football Sunday, backyard barbecues, potlucks, baby showers, graduations, girl’s night in, or any day you want something yummy to eat.
If you're looking for cold dip recipes for your next family gathering or party, look no further than this quick and easy make-ahead appetizer! It's totally addicting and simple to make with just a few basic ingredients including cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese and Knorr vegetable seasoning mix. A real crowd pleaser!
- 1 8oz package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 14oz can water-packed artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 10oz package frozen spinach (thawed)
- 1 packet Knorr dry vegetable soup mix
- bread or crackers for serving
Squeeze the excess moisture out of the spinach in a fine mesh strainer.
Drain and chop the artichoke hearts. I like to cut them up into a variety of sizes, with some fine pieces and some larger chunks.
In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese, sour cream, grated parmesan and dry Knorr vegetable mix. If the mixture is thicker than you'd prefer, feel free to add 1-2 tbsps of water.
Next, fold in the chopped artichoke hearts and spinach.
Do a taste test and see if you'd prefer any extra salt, pepper or garlic powder.
Keep stored in the fridge until you're ready to serve. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin and save this yummy cream cheese dip for later! 🙂