If you’re looking for a delicious twist on the classic grilled cheese sandwich, look no further than this air fryer recipe made with cinnamon raisin bread and white cheddar!
How to Make an Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Generously butter two slices of cinnamon raisin bread and stuff with white cheddar cheese or mozzarella.
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F and place the sandwich inside.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping half way though, until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
- The result is a sweet and savory combination that is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
This fun and easy air fryer recipe is perfect for a quick lunch or even a sweet late-night snack!
- If your top piece of bread is too light, it will sometimes go flying around in the air fryer. This doesn’t seem to be a problem with cinnamon raisin bread because it’s hearty and a little heavier with all the raisins, but if you’re worried you can place a toothpick directly down the middle to hold everything in place.
- You can also use your air fryer to make a classic grilled cheese sandwich! Any kind of bread and cheese works really well in the air fryer.
- Because the air fryer makes everything really toasty and crispy, I recommend extra butter on the bread and extra cheese stuffed inside.
- If you don’t have cinnamon raisin bread, try sprinkling buttered white bread with a little cinnamon and sugar.
If you love your air fryer as much as I do, check out this list of The 23 Best Air Fryer Recipes You Need To Try.